I have always had a desire to create and design. I have a diverse background, including landscape design, woodturning, pen and ink and watercolor.
I love to travel, started at an early age going with my parents. Through my travels and living in different parts of the country my work is very diversified.
My work has shown in Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Colorado, and California art galleries.
As an artist, I dance to two different beats. One is traditional, the other contemporary and sometimes a mixture of the two. I love going back and forth between traditional and contemporary, keeps me fresh and inspired to do more creative work. There is rarely a defined path that dictates the creation of a painting. Rather, each stroke of color and direction invites the next. The hand moves the brush, but it is the subconscious mind and spirit that guide the painting into being.
I find my inspiration through many things - everyday life, history, culture and the small simple things that just come upon us. I absorb what my particular environment gives me.
I sincerely hope you enjoy viewing my paintings as I love taking the time to create them.
Gallery Vii (Allenspark, CO)
Gallery Vii West (Carmel, CA)
Mostly Madrid (Madrid, NM)
RECENT SHOWS/ MISC. -
- Bethlehem, PA - Palette Club Fine Art - 2015
- Lehigh Valley, PA - Arts Council - 2015
- Group Exhibit - Bethlehem, PA - City Rotunda - Jan. 2016
- Las Cruces, NM - Arts Association
- Group Exhibit - Arts on Easel Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - 2016
- Group Exhibit - First Christian Church - Las Cruces, NM - Sept. 2016
- 2 Person Exhibit - Featured Artist - CEC Building, Las Cruces, NM - Oct. 2016
- Group Exhibit - Milagro's Cafe - Las Cruces, NM - Nov. 2016
- Group Show - Quesenberry Art Fair - Las Cruces, NM - Nov. 26-27, 2016
- Group Show - In Effect Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - Feb. 2017
- Solo Exhibit - Mas Art Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - June 2017
- Group Show - Café de Mesilla - Mesilla, NM - August / Sept. , 2017
- Solo Show - Juried Franciscan Festival of Fine Arts - Mesilla Park, NM - Sept. 2-3, 2017
- Commission - Ruah Word Enterprises Logo and Marketing
- Group Show - Southwest Environmental Center - Las Cruces, NM - Oct / Nov., 2017
- 2 Person Exhibit - Walnut St. Framing and Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - Month TBA 2018
- 2 Person Exhibit - Café de Mesilla - Mesilla, NM - April and May 2018
- Associate Membership - National Society of Painters in Casein/Acrylic
- Membership - National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society
- Bluffton SC - All About Art Club