I have always had a desire to create and design. I have a diverse background, including landscape design, woodturning, pen and ink and watercolor.
I love to travel and after several trips to Santa Fe, my fiancee' and I moved from Pennsylvania to New Mexico to find inspiration in a different culture.
Bold and dynamic use of color enhances my powerful yet simple designs. My signature aesthetic dances the line between realism and abstraction, traditional and contemporary. My contemporary spin on traditional subject matter injects fresh energy into the art world. As a contemporary artist, there is rarely a defined path that dictates the creation of a painting. Rather, each stroke of color and direction invites the next. The hand moves the brush, but it is the subconscious mind and spirit that guide the painting into being.
I find my inspiration through many things - everyday life, history, culture and the small simple things that just come upon us. I absorb what my particular environment gives me. For now I am absorbed in the history and culture of New Mexico and the West.
I try with every finished work to breathe more life into the proud culture and history of the American West.
I sincerely hope you enjoy viewing my paintings as I love taking the time to create them.
Vertu Fine Art Gallery (Socorro, NM)
Mostly Madrid (Madrid, NM)
Mesilla Valley Fine Arts Gallery (Mesilla, NM)
- Bethlehem (Pa) Palette Club Fine Art - 2015
- Lehigh Valley (Pa) Arts Council - 2015
- Group Exhibit - Bethlehem (Pa) City Rotunda - Jan. 2016
- Las Cruces (NM) Arts Association
- Group Exhibit - Arts on Easel Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - 2016
- Group Exhibit - First Christian Church - Las Cruces, NM - Sept. 2016
- 2 Person Exhibit - Featured Artist - CEC Building, Las Cruces, NM - Oct. 2016
- Group Exhibit - Milagro's Cafe - Las Cruces, NM - Nov. 2016
- Group Show - Quesenberry Art Fair - Las Cruces, NM - Nov. 26-27, 2016
- Group Show - In Effect Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - Feb. 2017
- Group Show - El Paso Electric Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - May 2017
- Solo Exhibit - Mas Art Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - June 2017
- Group Show - Café de Mesilla - Mesilla, NM - August / Sept. , 2017
- Solo Show - Juried Franciscan Festival of Fine Arts - Mesilla Park, NM - Sept. 2-3, 2017
- Commission - Ruah Word Enterprises Logo and Marketing
- Group Show - Southwest Environmental Center - Las Cruces, NM - Oct / Nov., 2017
- Representation - Gallery VII - Allenspark, CO - March-Nov. , 2017
- 2 Person Exhibit - Walnut St. Framing and Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - Month TBA 2018
- 2 Person Exhibit - Café de Mesilla - Mesilla, NM - April and May 2018
- Associate Membership - National Society of Painters in Casein/Acrylic
- 2 Person Exhibit - Big Picture Gallery - Las Cruces, NM - Month TBA 2019